It’s time once again for Washington DC Restaurant Week! -a great time to try a new restaurant you’ve been thinking about visiting. More than 200 DC’s finest restaurants of various cuisines offer 3-course lunches for $20.15 and 3-course dinners for $35.15.
Here’s how it works:
- A complete list of participating restaurants is posted at www.ramw.org/restaurantweek
- Select an establishment that you are interested in. The website will show whether they are offering lunch, dinner or both.
- You may either call or make a reservation on-line. Book early because they fill up fast. You may also want to book via www.OpenTable.com
- Be sure to let them know that you are booking for the Restaurant Week Special at that time. Some restaurants have pre-fixed menus or select meals for this event.
- Some establishments have Restaurant Week menus on their website so that you can decide before making your reservation. Other websites have reviews of the food and atmosphere if you are still unsure.
- Also note the dress code before attending. Some places require jackets or other dress code.
- A number of restaurants continue the promotion an extra week and some until February 1st. Ask the restaurant when booking so that you can take advantage of more places while the event is going on.